Friday, January 29, 2010

A Kiss under the Wolf Moon!



Today, I am in North Carolina working with my client on her wedding planning... It's SUPER COLD here and we are seeing little snow fluries outside! Kind of hard to have a bright and cheery spring wedding on the brain when we are all snuggled up in blankets trying to stay warm... But, we are managing. On a romantic note, tonight is a "Wolf Moon." Apparently, it is the day during the year where the moon is it biggest and brightest! My heart aches a little because I am in a state far far away from the man that brings sooooooo much brightness and warmth to my heart but North Carolina is beautiful and its very relaxing to be on the coast!! So, make sure you snuggle up to your main squeeze and make sure you kiss in the moonlight before this big bright moon fades away... Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment